Welcome to Fredericksburg Homes for sale short sale information page. Here, you will find all you need to know about pre-foreclosures and short sales in the Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George and Caroline VA area. I have a certified short sale specialist on my side to help you with the process. Whether you are in the market to purchase a pre-foreclosure or sell your home to avoid a foreclosure, we can help. Time is of the essence.
A Fredericksburg short sale can help people, who are behind on their mortgage payments or who can no longer afford their home, but want to avoid foreclosure regardless of good or bad credit. We have a team of certified short sale specialists, who can offer foreclosure prevention services and will negotiate with your lender to help save your credit.
What’s a Fredericksburg Short Sale? A Short sale is a pre-foreclosure arrangement with a lender, where the lender will allow an owner to sell a property for less than the amount of the current mortgage balance. The owner is unfortunately what lender’s call “upside down.”
Are you feeling mortgage pressure?
Through no fault of their own, many find themselves in a real estate distress situation. If you have no equity or owe more on your property than it's currently worth, then a short sale might be the best solution. We negotiate with your lender on your behalf to get approval for a short sale. We will also get the lender in most cases to pay all sales costs, title fees, escrow in addition to our sales commissions.
New Foreclosure Trend:
With the never ending drop in property values, many home owners are taking radical action; they are choosing to walk away from their homes and mortgages. This is not because they can't make their payments, it's a business decision for their family and they believe it is their only option. A better no cost option is a Fredericksburg short sale - These same people could avoid foreclosure and still escape their mortgage.
The most common reasons you should consider our Fredericksburg Short Sale Services:
1. NO UPFRONT MONEY OR FEES REQUIRED
2. You owe more on your property than it’s worth
3. Your payments have significantly increased due to an ARM interest rate adjustment
4. You’re moving to a new area and can’t sell your home or afford double payments
5. You are an investor who got over extended with properties or payments
6. You lost your job or experienced a significant decline in income
7. Foreclosures in your neighborhood or area have destroyed property values
8. You want to avoid a default judgment from your lender
9. You want to avoid the credit devastation of a foreclosure
What are the Benefits to the Seller with a Fredericksburg Short Sale?
• NO UPFRONT MONEY OR FEES REQUIRED
• Eliminates mortgage debt and ongoing payments
• Seller can remain in the property during the process without making payments
• Closing costs and real estate commissions are paid by the lender
• Avoids foreclosure and the disastrous affect on your credit
• Can help avoid the need to file bankruptcy
• You will have a team of certified professionally trained short sale specialists protecting your best interest
Why would a Bank Lender allow a Fredericksburg Short Sale?
• The bank does not want to own your property
• The foreclosure process is costly, unpleasant and can be a lengthy process.
• Depending on the circumstances, many times a short sale is in the banks best interest
What’s the Fredericksburg Short Sale Process?
1. Find out if a Short Sale fits your individual situation. Get prequalified. We offer a free phone consultation with one of our short sale specialist team members.
2. Complete a listing agreement and we will aggressively market your property for sale.
3. A hardship Package is completed and submitted to the lender.
4. When a purchase offer is received, it’s submitted to the lender for approval.
5. Our professional mitigation team negotiates with the lender and buyer until a sale is approved.
6. Once approved, the file moves to closing.
The Fredericksburg short sale process can be very complicated and requires patience, persistence and a great deal of experience. All lenders prefer to work with Realtors who have mastered the intricacies of the short sale process. We will PROTECT your interests, financial information and documentation at all times. Also, as long as this property is your primary residence, you may be released from all IRS tax obligations for the forgiven debt (consult your tax advisor). Given the fact our professional short sale services are provided to you at NO COST, if you feel a Short Sale may be the best option for you, call us today for a FREE – NO OBLIGATION consultation.
Century 21 Adventure, Inc. is not associated with the government and our service is not approved by the government or your lender.
Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan.
If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Tom Smith, REALTOR and Century 21 Adventure, Inc. Date 5-17-2011
Broker / Agent Name and Company Name
Beautiful Home on Large Private Lot. Spacious Open Floor Plan with Glowing Hardwoods. Upgraded Kitchen with Custom Cabinets and Light Filled Breakfast Area. Owners Suite ...
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Real Estate Company. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All listing information copyright MRIS 2017. Last updated: